Monday, 2 January 2017

Christmas Decorations

This post is more for me than you.  It is just random photos of my house when it is decorated for Christmas, so I have a record of it for future reference...
I will add this photo to start it off though - it is the grandkids Christmas tree - they get to decorate it just the way they want - I think they did a fabulous job.  They used a santa hat, reindeer antler headband, baubles, etc.  I especially like the santa suspender belt they put on the tree..  I think this tree is my favourite..





















6 comments:

  1. OMG how many christmas trees do you have in the house............looks wonderful......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it might be more about you than us - but its still gorgeous to look at...wish I had the time space & enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandi. Lovely to spend time looking at it all. Love it, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your Christmas Decorations Sandi, your house is just gorgeous with all of the C'mas things. My hubby would freak if I put half of that out but I just love it......

    ReplyDelete