Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Tamborine Mountain

Hubby and I went to Tamborine Mountain today and did the 'touristy' type of things..
 Our first stop was a visit to the beautiful Cedar Creek Falls..  Mother nature  does a fabulous job..
We took our time strolling along windy tracks and sitting below gorgeous water falls, and as a bonus, just look at that sky - crystal blue - feeling very humble at the moment..
We then chose a spot with a beautiful view to have morning tea.. the shoes came off, the blanket was down, the coffee poured, now nothing to do but relax and enjoy the view...mmmm I could get use to this...
I think if you squint a little - you just may see my suburb...lol 
Now we were feeling well rested and thought a visit to the Tamborine Botanical Gardens.  I have never been hear but always wanted to go - why do we not explore our 'backyards' and yet as soon as you travel somewhere, you want to visit everything...lol
The gardens were lovely - lots of pretty flowers..
Interesting artworks and sculptures along the walks... 
 I don't know why but I love bamboo - I don't have any growing at home, so was tickled pink when I came across some..
We have had a wonderful day, and loved playing the 'tourist' for the day.. I wonder where we could explore next time ..
cya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment