Sunday, 20 August 2017

Sunday Stitchers

Today was our monthly get together for the Sunday Stitchers and I thought I would do a quick post..
We have a couple of show 'n' tells..
Here is Maria's knitted blanket - the photo does not do it justice as the colours were gorgeous. The black beside the pinks and purples worked perfectly...
 Helen has been very busy and brought along three new bags and a pair of slippers..  I wish I had thought to have taken a close up photo of the slippers, they look too pretty to wear..
The Tuesday Girls have started a stitch-a-long - well - I don't think it has started officially but some of us have started stitching a couple of blocks..  The quilt pattern is called Ruth's Quilt - by Leanne Beasley..  We have enticed a couple on non-Tuesday Girls to join in with our stitch-a-long but more of that later (Helen is setting up a separate blog for it)..
Today I managed to stitch two blocks ...


I'm not sure if I will be sewing all the blocks as the pattern suggests, as I would like to add the personal touch to a couple.   I think we managed to wrangle in a couple more girls to join in the stitch-a-long today too..   Eggcellent!!!
Well that's all for today..
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi what wonderful show and tell ,love Helen's slippers,looking forward to the SAL ,love your blocks well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the Sunday Stitchers and the beautiful show and tell.
    Enjoy your special SAL...

    ReplyDelete